This programme is designed specifically to enhance the soft skills side of the work force for tourism, care and hospitality industry where the human touch plays a vital role in ensuring business longevity.
At the end of this training programme,participant who completed all the eight(8) modules will be able to:
- Speak simple yet proper English in their daily dealings with guests and visitors
- Communicate better on all communication medium
- Present themselves in a polite and professional manner
- Understand different types of customers and how to serve them better
Use innovative thinking in delivering top value service
- Apply positive relationship building and teamwork amongst vendors and other service providers
- Manage stress through better emotional wellness
Total training days: 8 days
Time: 9am to 5pm (8 hours pre day, including 1 hours lunch break and 30 minutes coffee breaks)
She began to build her career as a Customer Service Agent for Malaysia Airline System Berhad (MAS) in 1992. She had proven her ability to excel when she was awarded with the “Most Promising Participant” during her internship with MAS.
She focuses on personal productivity topics and over the years, has conducted various training programs for both private companies and government agencies.