This ‘Holistic Supervisor Model’ will be used as a reference point throughout the training programme as the learning philosophy and provide a guidance for supervisors to review, rediscover and realign their roles.
- The Role of an Effective Supervisor
- Strategies for Managing the Workforce
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Comprehend the role of the supervisor in a bigger perspective
- Polish the required management skill set
- Be more self-aware of their actions as a supervisor