A trainer is a person who is responsible to enhance the skill of another through educational methods. This simple definition is the core of why trainers need to be trained prior to conducting a training session. Train the trainer is essential for managers, executives, trainers, instructors, team leaders, and supervisors in any organization who wish to provide structured training and conduct a relevant and fair assessment.
This training programme will assist participants whom training is a large part of their job, or a full job function within a structured assessment and training system to develop training programmes, deliver, as well as assess their participants or employees.
At the end of this 5 days certification course, participants will be able to:
- Understand core theories and concepts related to adult learning
- Plan and execute a Training Needs Analysis competency
- Deliver an effective training session
- Plan for learning retention assessment
Training for the first half of the year 2020
- 23 to 27 March
- 11 to 13 & 18 to 19 April (Weekends sessions)
- 15 to 19 June
The above sessions will be conducted in Putrajaya